The Buschmann FALZ SEAMER II steps ( AccuSeamer) is the perfect hand-held equipment for perfect and effortless seaming of single and double standing-seam.
The FALZ SEAMER II steps ( AccuSeamer) is used for seaming of single and double standing seam on straight and curved panels (seaming heights: 25/32/38mm). Suitable with several materials: stainless steel up to 0.5mm, colored coated steel up to 0.8mm, copper, zinc, aluminum up to 0.8mm.
CORDLESS DRILL NOT INCLUDED!
- Very light, weighs only 4.2kg, it’s lightweight is very significant for roofers when working on the roof
- Uses 4 seaming rolls for single-step seaming ensuring even metal profile seaming
- Operates with a less powerful cordless drill, starting from 50 – 60 N m
- Attachable and Detachable at any place on the metal seaming profile
- Weight: 4.2kg
MAX MATERIAL THICKNESS
- Stainless Steel: 0.5mm
- Painted Steel: 0.8mm
- Copper, Zinc & Aluminum: 0.5mm